Monday, August 25, 2014

Upcoming Event: Panel at NerdCon



I'm excited to announce that I will be presenting a panel at the first Rocket City NerdCon. I'll share photographs and stories from my experiences at Clarion West and Kij Johnson's Beginning Novel Workshop at the University of Kansas. I'll discuss the benefits of residential writing workshops and compare them with the experience of getting an MFA.

Everyone who attends will get a resource sheet, some writing goodies, and I will do a giveaway for several awesome prizes! I'd love to see you there!

Here's the panel description: 

When: Friday, October 24th, 7:30PM

Title: Residential Science Fiction and Fantasy Workshops

Description: What is it like to attend a writing workshop that lasts six weeks? Or even two? Clarion West graduate Jenni Moody will give a presentation on the benefits of residential writing workshops and will share stories about her time at one of the most prestigious genre workshops in the world.

Age group: Family


For more information about NerdCon, visit their Facebook page or buy your ticket on their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment